**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Monday, November 30, 2015

I think you need new glasses Santa!

While Momma got to decorating the house and getting the tree picked out, I decided to hand deliver my note to the Big man in Red.


Only problem was, I didn't know which way to go! Luckily I found a nice elf, who pointed me in the right direction!


I had to shout as loud as I could just to be heard over the wind from the snow storm. The doors started to open and I could hear the sounds of bells and happy music.


The sounds of hustle and bustle filled the air, I headed over to the Hall of Records, to give the Big Man my list.


NAUGHTY??? Other than taking a cookie from the cookie jar, and playing in Momma's makeup, and that one time I thought the walls would look better in pink so I started coloring them in with crayon.... I definitely shouldn't be getting COAL!!!


I had to prove I was nice, and I had to do it before it was time for dinner! I headed over to the school and grabbed the nearest Toys for Dummies book, and took a crash course in toy making.


I grabbed a needle and thread, and quick like a flash, with elbow grease a little bit of fairy dust, I was able to make the perfect teddy bear!


With a jolly grin, and a wink and a nod. Santa changed my name from Red to Green! I was back in the Nice list again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hat: {T.T}Candy Elf Hat @ATP until Dec 1st - Dec 10th
Hair: [e] Stella
Glasses: [Z O O M] Weed's Wood Sunglass
Sweater: *HT* Elf Christmas Sweater @ATP until Dec 1st - Dec 10th
Tail: GPDKIDS Broom-Tail Christmas Brown @ATLT  Dec 1st - Dec 21st
Leggings: ZaCo: Festive Outfit Green
Boots and Bracelet: Happy Miss Claus Gacha @ Everything Kids until Dec 17th
Ears: [][]Trap[][] Short Gelf Ears Low
Teddy Bear w/ animation: {T.T}My xmas bear Gift @ATP until Dec 1st - Dec 10th
Nails: {T.T} Jolly Nails Art @ Hello Beautiful Dec 1st - Dec 24th

Gacha Keys and Event Taxi! 


No comments:

Post a Comment