**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I thought you said Weeast

So I may have taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way home...



It's hot, and sandy, and my glasses are super fogged up from being so cold earlier.


There must be alot of very handy people that live here, cause everything is made with lots of pieces of other things!


I even found a makeshift chrismas tree with a little snowman underneath! Isn't it cute?!


I almost fell into this huuuuge canyon along the way too! I threw a rock down and it took forever to get to the bottom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Antlers and Outfit: *HT* Reindeer Costume @ ATLT  Dec 1st - Dec 21st
Hair: [e] Miya
Glasses: VCO . Zion glasses [Silver] @ Tannenbaum until December 25th
Eyes: IKON
Necklace and Earrings:  B.C.C Pudding Fur @ Tannenbaum until December 25th
Nails: Nails: {T.T} Jolly Nails Art @ Hello Beautiful Dec 1st - Dec 24th
Shape: Custom (Bribes accepted in my picks!)
Snowman Pose: p.o.s.e. snowman gift @ ATLT  Dec 1st - Dec 21st






No comments:

Post a Comment