**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Candy Crash

 It sure got chilly fast that's for sure! Had to put my long pj's on ;D super glad I packed them! I had soo soo soo much candy I could barely get it all back to camp!


 I made sure to share with my plushies though so they wouldn't feel left out. My chipmunk was super grateful!


Today is going to be our last day of camping at Prim River, I had so much fun! I can't wait to come back again. I gotta get started packing up my stuff, but Uncle Envi promised that we'll have a campfire with s'mores and scary stories tonight (I told him not too scary but I'm brave!)


Breakfast of Champions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pajamas: *HT* Flannel Weather PJs (Currently at the Allergic to Pink event!)
Necklace: {T.T}Elephant charm necklace (Wacky Wednesday exclusive!)
Earrings: .{Recess}. - CndyCrn Bling: Earring (Trunk or Treat freebie)
Hair: !Oleander ~ Sangria.

Bonus Closeup Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment