**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I'm Thankful for...

Back up plans!


Today Mommy and I headed over to Aunt Nickol's house for Thanksgiving dinner!


I might have left the door open a little too long cause I got shooed out of the kitchen, hehehe!


We all picked out seats at the table, I made sure I got a seat next to Mom!


We all had a good laugh about the missing turkey! But we all knew something was up, since Uncle Envi was reheating pizza!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sim: Family Home! <3
Turkey Plushie: Sammich Fixins - Tom da Turkey 2015
Tail and Turkey Onesie: ZaCo: Lil Turkey Group Gift!
Sweater: *HT* Thanksgiving Sweater @Kid2Kid November!
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Coral Mesh Hair @ Hairology November!
Bow: .Olive. the Windy Ribbon - Gold @Kawaii Project {Anniversary Bday Gift!}
Glasses: [Z O O M] Faceglass Gift
Leggings: {Glitter Outfitters}{Knit Leggings}{White}
Boots:  "mignon." -moccasin fringe ankle boots. @TresChicVenue November17th round


I'm so Thankful for my beautiful and loving family, you've all been so supportive and caring!
When they say it takes a village to raise a kid, I never knew I'd be adopted by one!
<3 Thank you Mommy for choosing me! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment