**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Too Spoopy

I had so much fun this halloween!!! I worked on my outfit this whole month so get ready for the big reveal ;D


I was so super excited to get my outfit done this year!! I wanted to be a certain red headed irish princess last year but I couldn't for the life of me find the outfit or the hair to do it with :D luckily I found Truth this year and Lil Cathys!!


Of all the places I've gone trick or treating Havenhollow is sure the most fun! They decorate an entire neighborhood and you get to knock on each house! Sometimes you even get tricked too! x3


I got so much candy!! I couldn't wait to head back to camp and eat it all! Bam said he was gonna eat my candy so I gotta make sure I get to first!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crown: .tsg. Moon Princess Crown - SugarxGold (group gift)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR RiRi - Gingers03
Glasses: .tsg. Megane Classic - Red
Necklace: {T.T}Birthstone necklace (Limited 50!)
Dress: Me!
Shoes: .:LBM:. As Time Flys By Ballet Flat
Candy Bucket: Havenhollow freebie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonus Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment