**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Took a walk, at the Loch


Today was absolutely gorgeous! I was able to take my puppy Brownie out for a walk today and go shopping!


I was able to buy lots of new stuffed animals, and best part was getting to be out in all the sunshine.


I filled my bag all the way up to the brim! hehe next step is filling up my dino back pack!


Down the road I saw a sign saying free apples! The perfect way to end the day, going apple picking!


I can't wait to show Momma how many apples I got! Probably gonna have apple sauce, apple cider, apple juice, oooh apple pie........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hair: Doe: Quirk (two-tone) - Gingers @Chapter4 ***NOTE TO FIT TD***
Hairband: {T.T}Shooting Star hairband (Group gift)
Necklace&Earrings: Intrigue Co. - Foxy Jewelry @Collab88
Outfit: Muriel. Denim Short Overall (Dots) (w/ top)
Leggings: {T.T}Fancy -Grey TD tights (part of Fancy Outfit)
Bag of Plushies!: {T.T}Greedy Friday shopping bag
Backpack: TTT - Bubbles Dino Pack RARE @GachaGarden
Puppy: Jian Puff Pups :: Brindle Puff @GachaGarden
Poses: Muriel. Maggie Poses bundle
Bonus Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment