**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Essentials are all I Need


Today's the day we finally get to go camping! Momma told me to pack only the essentials since we need to fit everybody's things into both the cars. And I think I'll definitely need my monkey and my bird house and my comic books and my redpanda and......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets Go Camping! ♥

......Mom has a completely different idea of what essential means! Needless to say I had to do some repacking, but I did get to bring a few of my toys along! It took nearly 2 whole hours to get everybody packed! I still think I forgot something though.... was it my toothbrush?


Heading out to camp!

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Melina Mesh Hair - Cinnamon
Outfit & Shoes: Itsy Bitsy TD Whitney
Lashes: //LovelyAlien//StarryEyelashes
Necklace: Kalopsia - Zodiacs Necklaces - Ursa Major (Kustom 9 9l gift)
Suitcase: <:*BoOgErS*:> Ready to Go Case Brown
Red Panda: +Half-Deer+ Mini Forest Friend - Red Panda


Bonus Pic!


Family

No comments:

Post a Comment