**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Friday, October 16, 2015

Fawns and Fairs

I'm super excited to make this blog post! It was the first time where I have been given the opportunity to get into events early to show off items that I love!!


To start is Wasabi Pill's Melina hair from Geeks'n'Nerds Fair (Oct 17th-Nov 1st), It's unrigged and gorgeous!

Fall Fawn

Best part is it fits perfectly over the Mesh Head from Pink Acid From the Wayward Halloween Gacha (Oct. 16-31st)

Fall Fawn

The dress is super cute too, and I love the boots, when I can see them. This is an adorable dress from Itsy Bitsy at the Penumbra Autumn Winter Fashion Week. (Oct 17-24th)

Fall Fawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Head: Pink Acid Dead Pooki Doll head - Ghost
Antlers: Persefona Carrie Antlers (frozen orange)
Hair: Wasabi Pills Melina
Necklace: Altair Crystalized Insults
Glasses, Dress, Boots: Itsy Bitsy Susan
Sim: Just Another Tequila Surise, Isle of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment