**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Monday, October 19, 2015

An Apple A Day

Would you follow the Doctor if he asked you to?

Can't Reach The Doc

I think the only thing that would hold me back was if it was an early morning, cause I'd be telling him to hit the snooze! (And that's the truth!!)

I hit the TAG gacha and got a bunch of fun things, nose straws, and a whole heap of all you can eat gigantic Lollipops (it was the default treat lol)

Talk Nerdy to Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sim: My room on the Home Sim <3 IM if you'd like to visit!
Shirt, Skirt, Shoes and Glasses: Heirloom Treasures Talk Nerdy to Me (On SALE!)
Corgis and Headband: Sweet Thing & darkendStare - Plush Monster
Wings: Stockholm&Lima: Neon Heart Wings
Hair Rose: -Pixicat- Halloween.Trick (mod)
Hair: Truth Demelza

See something in my room you like? 
leave a comment <3 I'll be sure to let you know where I got it!


No comments:

Post a Comment