**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Nook where the Green is Everlasting


Today I had a fantastic adventure. I found a place called Evergreen Nook. I had only seen pictures of it but the entire island is beautiful so I just had to explore further!


Tradition: taking a photo in front of random sign just to prove you really did go there xD


The best part was feeling like a wild thing! There was no one else on the island, it was completely deserted! I foraged ahead through the tall grass into a clearing and I could just make out a tiny cottage across the way.


The door was unlocked I swear! And just look at all these books~ I could spend all day here.... Which I did!


I unfortunately forgot my marshmallows at home, but there was a nice warm fire to keep my toesies warm. It was finally getting late, but I had one last stop to make!


I just had to check out the waterfront before the fog rolled in, and boy was I glad that I did. The waves were huge! I think my hair still smells like the water!

~After notes:The man that owns the land is really super nice! Be sure to say hi to him if you see him :D

Hair: Truth Riri
Dress: Me!
Shoes: LittleBigMe As Time Flys By Ballet Flat
Glasses: The Sugar Garden Mirai

Want to see more photos of the places I explore and outfits I wear? 
Follow me on Flickr!

No comments:

Post a Comment