**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Friday, October 2, 2015

Hitting the Ground Running


First let me start off with an introduction, I started this adventure on my own, not knowing where the wind would take me.
So I decided to take a walk, and get my head straight. I hadn't had an active family in a while but I knew I really did want one. So I found the prettiest sim I could find with fall leaves and took some photos for an adoption, honestly hoped for the best.
I hoped for a family I could see everyday, people to talk to, and most importantly new friends!


Hair: .ploom. Alexis
Glasses: The sugar garden Mirai
Outfit (bow, dress and shoes): Me!
Shape: Me!


If you have a tough decision: Flip a coin
 Not to decide for you,
 but you’ll realize what you really want 
when it’s in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment