**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Friday, December 11, 2015

In Search for The Perfect Scapegoat

Today took a trip back to Storybrooke gardens, and it snowed!



My momma said that I can look for a sibling, and I was so excited I made a sign and took it everywhere with me today!


I made sure to stop and ask all the locals if they knew anyone that is looking for a family but no dice!
I'll just have to keep looking <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~INFO ON TEEN ADOPTION AFTER THE BREAK!~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hat: {T.T}Twinkle winter hat 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Anouk
Glasses: VCO . Zion glasses [Silver] @ Tannenbaum until December 25th
Earrings: {T.T}Little Bear earrings
Scarf: {T.T}Lulu scarf 
Outfit: *HT* Let It Snow Gacha @Kid to Kid December round
Shape: My Own! (I make customs Nikki.Witte <3)

Seriously though! Go zoom in on that sweater texture! 

Wanna Be a Dragovar??? Click the Break and read on :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! Thank you so much for taking an interest in me<3
I am currently looking for a teenage Sibling, boy or girl or somewhere in between (or neither!) Mostly Human please! (elf ears/cool eyecolors/vamp teeth ok!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My entire family consists of 2 aunts, 2 uncles, a gramma, and a cousin and my momma. All of whom are super active, you will never be online without one of us on to talk to :3

Most of us are bloggers, so if you have one, bonus! But we don't mind if you don't ;D We all have our own niche's so you will have no problem getting to claim your own!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We all are CST to Eastern based, but we get on from morning until the late night, with family prime time being about 3pm slt until 10pm slt (When most of us will be on and hanging out)

Skype is a must
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also none of us do any rp (as a family I'd say we're on a 2 on the 1-10 scale) we play as our age and act our age. But we still have fun as a family group :) As far as for me I'm personally a 5-7 if you'd like!
**********************************************
Last but not least, Momma Bunneh is a weekend warrior goddess. x3 She works long days during the week, but she is on Friday, saturday, mondays and some tuesdays depending on her OT. She's super duper awesome and I love her tons and I am hoping to help her find the teen she came looking for at heritage all those many months ago when I swooped in xD
As such, our family goes by the "it takes a village to raise a child" approach, and no one is ever left out :) 

<3 Find me In World as Nikki Witte!!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment