**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Lazy Sundays

So lazy it takes 2 days to post! <3


I had waited long enough by my mailbox I started getting snow all in my hair, I couldn't wait any longer for the new fair items to come out so with all my fidgeting I took my puppy for a walk.


Stopping for just a little bit to read a book about santa I heard the sound of an approaching train whistle.


But by the time we got there, it was just taking off, SO CLOSE! I had to wait for the next one to take me to the fairs....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ribbon: Magika [Headband] Group Gift
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Karlie
Snowflake lashes: The Horror!~ Saga Lashes @The Midwinter Fair ***
Glasses: VCO . Zion glasses [Silver] @ Tannenbaum until December 25th
{amiable}BLACK FRYDAY2015 Muffler(GG)
Top and Skirt: ZaCo: Naffie
Tights: T.T. Fancy Girl Tights
Boots:  "mignon." -moccasin fringe ankle boots
Earrings: {T.T}Birthstone earring
Necklace: [V/W] Winter Necklace C04 (Gacha) @The Midwinter Fair ***
Puppy: Jian Puff Pups :: Bundled White Puff (Gacha)


***This is an Adult Fair! Keep this in mind before going to their main stores!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bonus Photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment