**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Don't tell Santa!

Well don't tell Momma either.... 

I snuck out cause I got bored with unpacking my room hehehe! I wanted to check out this big area that has live musicians playing called White Christmas.


I found the cutest horses here too! I even got to pet their nose!


There was all kinds of wildlife, I counted at least 3 raccoons, a whole family of foxes, 2 squirrels, and a few reindeers and birdies and.....


I even found a hot air balloon ride! Which I got to use to tour the whole place. All the people looked like ants from way up here!


I forgot my skates, but I was super happy just to watch all the other people skating. There was so many, even doing tricks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hat: *HT* Festive Hat - 7 RARE @Neverland Events Until Dec. 20th!
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Melina Mesh Hair - Cinnamon
Glasses: VCO . Zion glasses [Silver] @ Tannenbaum until December 25th
Outfit and Shoes: Sammich Fixins -Innocent Baby @Allergic to Pink Until Dec 10th!
Earrings: {T.T}Little Bear earrings
Shape: My Own! (I make customs Nikki.Witte <3)




No comments:

Post a Comment