**NEW** Dream Destinations Archive!

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Happy 13th Birthday SL!


Happy Birthday SL!! It's been a long while hasn't it?
I've been very very busy lately and I thought I'd come back with the ultimate adventure, 17 sims to be exact! 200 exhibits and more than 600 performers, djs, and speakers you will find tons of ways to entertain yourself!


The theme this year even is "The Shared Adventure"!


I've credited the builders in all of the Flickr links as well as included the locations to each photo so you can find them amongst the huuuuge amount of art and builds!

 
Many of the exhibits are even interactive, you can barely see me but I'm on the steel drums!
I even met the builder of this Gigaaaantic Sea turtle stage! He said it had taken him over 200 hours, and he was still in the process of building more!
 

I can't wait for this birthday bash to start and hope to see you all there! 
The event kicks off at 12:00 p.m. SLT on Sunday, the 19th of June and runs through Sunday, the 26th of June.


Sim: SL13B
Outfit
VCO . Zion glasses [Silver]
{tout petit} Nikki Dress (Baby) - Mint
Cheeky Pea Rainbow Ribbon for Support of PULSE Orlando
"mignon." -cat toy watch. - baby pink -
{PB} Dream Bracelet
jk: Ouchies and Oopsies TD APPLIER- Biking Accident RARE
{T.T} mon cherie sandal pink (Baby) 
Shape: My own!
Pose: {BiVD} Shy Babes Single Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment